Textual content: Morgan Couturier – Having grow to be an unmissable assembly place for mountain delicacies since its creation in 2017, Toquicimes advantages from the sponsorship of pastry chef and chocolate maker Pierre Hermé to pour somewhat extra into gluttony. Proof of that is the institution of a brand new competitors, devoted to one of the best Chartreuse chocolate tart.
Routine might be a sensation to be chased away, however sure recurrences are typically of a nature to thrill us, to the purpose of awaiting its return with delight. On this level, Toquicimes tends to grow to be the type of assembly that you do not need to miss, that you simply languish as quickly because the earlier version is over. For a easy cause, for 4 days, the engaging resort of Megève bows to the throes of gluttony, style and a number of cooks, every extra gifted than the opposite. Extra starry, too.
A veritable open-air gathering of haute delicacies, which the 5e version is extremely more likely to embellish, below the management of his godfather, the pastry chef-chocolatier Pierre Hermé. Because of this, along with the normal competitions, from one of the best fondue in Megève to the tastiest cocktail based mostly on Chartreuse, together with the “I prepare dinner with my chef boxer” occasion, the arrival of the chocolatier suggests a classic that might not be sweeter. , as evidenced by the varied conferences on… chocolate, its virtues or its attainable combos.
Toquicimes, place of expression of the Groisy Campus
Even higher, this darkish delirium takes 1000’s of holiday makers on board (11,500 final 12 months, editor’s be aware) on the way in which to a brand new competitors: one of the best Chartreuse chocolate tart. Devoted to their posts, households from Megève and its environment will be capable of get pleasure from it, earlier than working in activate the competitors for essentially the most gourmand bugnes recipe.
Both the reassurance of beautiful tastings, as the scholars and companions of the Groisy Campus will probably be certain of in preview, by discovering a “very first area of excellence” within the identify of the chef of the Bocuse home and MOF 2015, Olivier Couvin which will probably be inaugurated on October 18 at 11 a.m. With out forgetting an final promise: “very good surprises, to be tasted with out moderation”!
The Toquicimes 2022 program
Thursday, October 20:
- 10am-12pm: Demonstrations and tastings: “Presentation of professions – by the Groisy Campus” on the Halles de Toquicimes.
- Within the night : Dinner within the village: “The menus Toquicimes at our Megève eating places”.
Friday, October 21:
- 11am-11.45am: Pastry Masterclass with Patrick Chevalloton the Halles de Toquicimes.
- 2:30 p.m.-8 p.m.: Demonstrations and tastings: “Presentation of professions – by the Groisy Campus” on the Halles de Toquicimes.
- 2-3:30 p.m.: Chartreuse chocolate tart competitors, on the Toquicimes halls.
- Within the night: Dinner within the village: “The menus Toquicimes at our Megève eating places”.
Saturday October 22:
- 10am-12.30pm: Household competitors: “Bugnes and native fruit jams” on the village sq..
- 10:30-11:30 a.m. : Pastry demonstration: meringues round Mont Blanc, within the halls of Toquicimes.
- 12 p.m.-12:45 p.m.: Pastry demonstration: Gianduja and Praliné, on the Toquicimes halls.
- 2 p.m.-5 p.m.: Interactive workshop: “I prepare dinner with my chef’s boxer!” within the village sq..
- 2:15-3:30 p.m.: Pastry demonstration: Sabayon and Tiramisu, on the Toquicimes halls.
- 4-5 p.m. : Cooking demonstration: recent cheese, on the halls of Toquicimes.
Sunday October 23:
- 10am-12.30pm: Last of the competitors: “The Finest Fondue of Megève 2022”, on the village sq..
- 12:30-2:30 p.m.: The cooks’ lunch: “Lunch in assist of Workforce France Bocuse d’Or”, orchestrated by the candidate for the Bocuse d’Or 2023, Nais pirollet and his group, within the halls of Toquicimes.
- 2 p.m.-3 p.m.: Pastry demonstration: plated dessert byTess Evans-Mialet, pastry chef at Alpaca.
- 3:30-4:15 p.m.: Cooking demonstration: Bescoin, bread from the Aravis, on the village sq..
- 4:30-6:30 p.m.: Last of the Competitors: “The very best Mountain Crust Pâté – by Toquicimes », on the halls of Toquicimes.
- Within the night : Dinner within the village: “The menus Toquicimes at our Megève eating places »